Lots of people have been asking what they can do to help us out. Well! If you support our project you can help out in any of the following ways (and it will be much appreciated!):
- Drop by for a chat & a cuppa any day between our ‘opening’ hours 12-6pm. We welcome you & will show you a tour of the space.
- Come to one of our many evening events! The more people using the space the better!
- Donations would be greatly appreciated! Old furniture, washing machine, anything that you are no longer using may be of help to us.
Non-perishable food is of course always helpful.
- Email the “decision makers” of Melbourne University. Tell them of your support for the Student Housing Action Collective:
Peter McPhee the Provost - email@example.com
Glyn Davis the Vice-Chancellor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please tell people in the local community, invite them for a visit. This is a diverse and inclusive project, made possible only by plural involvement.