Want to be a part of it? Get amongst it.
We're looking for articles and writing, pictures and illustrations, arts and your creativity on:
- DIY - Stuff we've done around SHAC, skills you've learnt or taught, useful bits and bobs.
- How To - Renovations on the cheap and simple, tools and materials you used? How you did it?
- Personal Stories - About your experience or details on what went on, what happened, different parts of the actions (we want lots of different perspectives!)
- Politics of Squatting.
- Recipes of some of the tastes of SHAC - what you've eaten or cooked there (or think should be eaten or cooked there!)
- Poetry and the such.
- History and Timeline of SHAC.
- ANYTHING else to do with SHAC you want to write/draw/make that can be photocopied.
28th of November is the close for submissions.
If it's hand-drawn/written drop it into the zine box in the reception of SHAC or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.